Ref: #43721DevOps Engineer
Development & Integration
London, United Kingdom
Senior DevOps Engineer
Engineering, London, England, UK
This company are growing their technology team and are now looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to own the platform as they dramatically scale their operations.
Being part of a tech team of 190 people, you will be part of a growing DevOps practice. Are you a passionate individual with prior SRE or DevOps experience looking for a great opportunity to help craft the future of this firm for years to come?
As this is a senior role, you will be expected to own and be accountable for, the reliability, security and deployment of the system.
- Manage, maintain & support our AWS and Heroku environments.
- Build appropriate tooling for development teams & clients.
- Reduce manual work (toil) for the technology team — yourself included! – by implementing appropriate solutions or processes as required.
- Design & implement improved data security strategies for our platform.
- Own & implement appropriate monitoring & alerting as we move to a 24/7/365 platform.
- Assist the development team in using these metrics to ensure the reliability of our platform remains excellent across all deployments.
- Define Service Level Objectives for the Platform, including working with other departments to define appropriate availability targets.
- Own & implement new continuous deployment & release improvements to support ambitious future plans, including deployment to secured third-party environments for a variety of different clients.
- Keep up to date with best practices in application hosting and continuous deployment.
- Update or produce documents to describe changes to the platform.
Send your CV to Jak@next-ventures.com to find out more.