Global wireless telecoms tech company, based in Bristol, is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join its expanding team.
You will be joining a global team responsible for DevOps and CI/ CD pipeline automation (they have an accomplished CI environment and are currently establishing CD).
More of their products are now based in the cloud – They currently use Openstack and are moving to AWS, so strong AWS is a must, and additional Openstack would be ideal.
You will be supporting R&D and product SW engineering teams in the UK and globally.
Key skills/ experience required:
- Experience in DevOps or other CI/ CD automation engineering roles
- Openstack would also be useful
- Jenkins for automated continuous integration and release engineering.
- Linux based development environments.
- Atlassian tools suite, particularly Jira
- Cloudformation would also be useful
- Scripting experience with Bash. python, perl, shell scripts, or other scripting languages for use in automation and DevOps practices.
- Agile software development environmentThey offer hybrid working and have offices in central Bristol.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team and to be involved in the design and development of their DevOps solutions.
If you are interested, contact Matt Andrews at IC Resources