Tecknuovo set out to disrupt and challenge how traditional consultancies integrate with their clients. We wanted to change that by not only delivering exciting efficient and sustainable results but also ensuring that we leave zero dependencies so that our clients can continue to thrive year on year.
As a DevOps Engineer with Tecknuovo, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the CI/CD pipelines to set the foundations for the latest cutting-edge project you will be working on. Some key highlights will be the modernisation of old legacy systems, working with AWS, Terraform, Ansible, EKS, Jenkins, Helm to achieve a successful digital transformation.
- Building the CI/CD pipelines to automatically deploy updates and fixes into the production environment.
- Testing code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline and minimize errors.
- Writes specifications and documentation for the server-side features.
- Analyse the technology currently being used and develops plans and processes for improvement and expansion.
- Perform routine application maintenance, ensuring the production environment runs smoothly.
- Must have expert knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Vast experience and commercial knowledge working with Terraform, Ansible, EKS, Jenkins and Helm.
- Needs to have excellent ability to work at pace and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must have very good experience of building CI/CD Pipelines.
- Candidates must hold one of the following:
- UK Citizenship (British passport)
- Settled Status (must provide proof of application or confirmation)
- Tier 2 Dependant (must provide proof)
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.