Role: DevOps COE Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, United Kingdom
Are you looking at the foreground of Managing DevOps tools delivered by the COE team?
Ready with ability to maintain and support the DevOps tools and services for the leading UK bank.
Do you want to use your expertise on Designing, implementing, and managing cutting edge packaging and deployment automation leveraging configuration management, CI/CD and DevOps processes?
We have the perfect role for you DevOps COE Support
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve – our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
- Provide mentoring and advice to team members.
- Interact with project and application stakeholders
- Initiate customer leaderships connects and strategic partnerships.
To maintain and support the DevOps tools and services for the leading UK bank.
- To maintain and support the DevOps tools and services for the leading UK bank.
- Managing DevOps tools delivered by the COE team.
- Defining service framework for rapid onboarding for new tooling.
- Designing, implementing, and managing cutting edge packaging and deployment automation leveraging configuration management, CI/CD and DevOps processes.
- Expertise in providing product support and implement bug fixes provided by the product vendor.
- Experience with System Monitoring Tools and
- Experience with Scripting
- Building and setting up new Development Tools and Provision secure Infrastructure
- Good Experience with DevSecOps and exposure to tools like Aquasec and Nexus IQ
- Mandatory experience on at least one below
1. UCD and UCR
3. Nexus IQ and Nexus
- Additional experience from below will be added advantage
1. Hashicorp Vault
7. Container Development/Support
9. GCP DevOps
10. Azure DevOps
- For L1 Support (Engineer) Good experience in DevOps and should have fair understanding in skill set/tools mentioned.
- For L2 Support (SRE) Strong experience DevOps and should have fair understanding in skillset in the tools mentioned.
- For L3 Support (Senior SRE) Extensive experience DevOps and should have fair understanding in skillset in the tools mentioned.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject line: ‘Disability Accommodation Request’.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually on the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then it should be deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
1. Online application > 2. Technical discussion > 3. Managerial discussion > 4. HR discussion
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now.