Title: DevOps / Cloud Engineer
Client: Award winning Tech firm
Salary: 65,000 – 110,000 + strong bonus and package
Location: London, City based
A full spec is available
My client is a top ranked, tech-driven consultancy who have just received yet another award for both their platforms and company culture. You will be involved in taking a client’s requirement, creating/designing the architecture of the platform and then seeing it all the way through to implementation. You will have a broad range of responsibilities from automation of deployments, evaluating new technologies as well as creating customers infrastructure. The team sizes range from 3-8 people all of who are smart and enjoy talking geek! (A full and detailed spec is available)
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Cloud experience in AWS, GCP or Azure but open to using ‘the best tool for the job’
- A genuine passion in Linux, Open-source and DevOps (eg. attend meet-ups or personal projects etc)
- Experience within a DevOps, TechOps or SRE role
- Linux admin background with ideally a Linux lab at home
- Strong scripting in ideally Python or Bash
- Experience with various configuration tools (Puppet, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, Salt, or Docker)
- Knowledge around Networking configuration and protocols
- An IT or Maths related degree from a reputable University
- A personality with a desire to learn, grow and use new tech!
Please apply with your updated CV ASAP if interested.
Note that the clients is happy to wait for bonuses and notice periods.