If you are a DevOps Architect with experience, please read on!
Located in Silicon Valley, we help our partners to modernize their software deliveries by deploying updates at record scale and speed. We are currently funded by top-tier venture capitalists and growing quickly!
What You Will Be Doing
- Strategize, deploy, and hold business applications in a production environment
- Creating and implementing environments for applications
- Automating the provisioning environments
- Deploying environments using containers
- Troubleshooting problems to reduce impact to clients
- Continuously improving the production environment
What You Need for this Position
5+ years working experience
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Chef / Ansible
Bonus Points For
- Scripting (Python, Go, etc)
- ML / AI experience
What's In It for You
- Strong base pay
- Huge room for growth!
So, if you are a DevOps Architect with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Marcus Molina
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MM30-1676611 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Marcus Molina – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.