Our client a newly established yet market leading technology team within a digital assets and prop trading market maker, based in London. This role is a critical position within the organisation where the DevOps / Cloud Engineer will deploy and maintain critical application on cloud-native microservices architecture. You will be contributing to help and establish development best practices for the infrastructure whilst implementing automation and effective monitoring.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- contribute to and help establish development best practices for infrastructure
- implement automation, effective monitoring & logging and IaaC
- Cloud Infrastructure design, deployment and change management and ongoing support
- implement and roll out change management processes, governance and security tool platforms.
- At least 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or AWS solutions Architect
- Strong working knowledge of Linux and AWS services (experience with other cloud considered)
- Strong experience in a scripting language (Python preferred)
- experience in architecting and deploying solutions based on security best practices across AWS
- Experience with designing a virtual network architecture at scale
- start-up mindset and happy working in a small team, owning solutions and flexing where need to learn new skills.