Fixed Term Contract – 12 months
The Candidate will report to MI Manager and collaborate with Business and data warehouse team to understand our data, create a meaningful insight, and build visualization. This should lead to create an innovative dashboard to explain, engage and enlighten executive leadership, business community to benefit help taking the data driven decisions .
Skills, Competencies & Personal Qualities:
- 7-10 years of experience working with enterprise level heterogeneous data environment and data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Exposure to graphic design and visual data story telling
- Strong data analysis skills particularly in the form of data manipulation and reporting in tableau
- Detail-oriented, organised, exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Good understanding of the relational databases RDBMS ,data warehouse , data marts, ETL techniques
- Good understanding of data management principles and data root cause analysis
- Leasing domain knowledge (good to have, not a must)
- R programming and data modelling knowledge (Good to have)
- Tableau certified professional
- Passion for story telling with data, ready for continuous changes and positive attitude
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/