Data Scientist, Technology Consulting
Are you a Data Scientist passionate about developing a career consulting on some of the most cutting-edge projects in data science and analytics technology? Does the idea of working for different clients on complex business-critical IT projects excite you? If yes, then read on!
Here’s What You Will Do
Our Data Scientists identify, design and implement the tools clients need to unlock their data and deliver insights. Combining delivery best practices with the latest technologies, we help solve complex business challenges. Typically, our technical analytics work contains significant elements of defining, designing and building data and analytics architectures, security solutions and analytics platforms as well as more user-facing insights creation and visualisation.
For our technical consultants, we expect a significant level of hands-on experience with analytics-related technologies and a desire to maintain a balance between technical and business skills as they grow their careers within the firm.
This is a permanent role within our Technology function. We consider flexible ways of working, that allow the best outcomes for our people and clients. Working closely with our clients is key to successful outcomes, and so travel both UK and international is a requirement.
Data Visualisation and Reporting:
Deploy and use various data visualisation, reporting and dashboard technologies to analyse and visualise their data, allowing it to be easily combined, manipulated, and presented with minimum overhead;
Apply visualisation best practices for different types and sizes of data sources as well as leading teams to implement MI / insight services.
Data Analytics and Data Science:
- Experience of data and analytics strategy; visioning; roadmap and business case development; strategy formation; operating model design; business analysis and maturity assessments
- Hands-on experience managing ML projects with both structured & unstructured data
- Hands-on experience of using one or more of the analytics cloud platforms like Azure ML, Databricks, SageMaker and frameworks like MLFlow
- Good foundation in statistical modelling, natural language processing, time series analysis, spatial data analysis and mathematical modelling
- Experience manipulating data and drawing insights from large data sets using Python/R/SQL
- Derive actionable insights from enterprise data sources and provide interpretable recommendations in a consolidated form.
Who you are?
It is essential that you display expertise in at least one and experience with at least two of the below data-related areas, gained ideally within Technology Consulting:
- Data Visualisation and Reporting;
- Data Analytics and Data Science;
- Data Project Management;
- Platform Engineering;
- Cloud Architecture;
- Knowledge of a wide variety of data-related technologies and products and their applicability to various use cases, enterprises and sectors;
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure and configuration automation technologies;
- Hands-on experience with DevOps technologies and their integration with data platforms and products;
- Hands-on experience across a range of data related tools & technologies such as SQL, VBA, Python, R, Scala, Java, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire and PowerBI;
- Experience of delivering complex data-centric solutions at scale;
- Good understanding of data modelling, security and governance applicable for all scales of Data Environments;
- Cloud based infrastructures (AWS, Azure, Google) and related architecture patterns.
You also have consulting knowledge and experience:
- You are able to work collaboratively;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Self-starter, with a desire to learn business subjects;
- Flexibility to travel to, and work in, other locations;
- Strong communication, presentation and business writing skills along with the ability to manage and build strong relationships both internally and externally;
- Prior experience of delivering complex engagements either as a technical leader or a senior technical member of the team;
- Experience of full delivery life cycle coupled with the ability to deliver significant impact quickly;
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships and be able to Influence colleagues, senior client stakeholders, partners, suppliers;
- Demonstrable knowledge of delivering business value to clients though the use of analytics technologies.
Who we are?
Credera is a consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, cloud, data and engineering, with over 600 consultants around the globe. Our purpose is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients and our people. We adhere to Credera core values of Integrity, Tenacity, Personal Touch, Humility and Pragmatism at all times. Our inclusive culture has resulted in us receiving a number of Great Place to Work accolades, including the Excellence in Well Being Award 2020.
This is what you get in return
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an exceptional compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan.
Our consistent growth over the years and entrepreneurial environment, provides an excellent platform to embark upon an exciting career path, where your contribution really counts, and we will recognise it. With personalised development opportunities, experienced colleagues around the globe and exciting client assignments, progression can be extremely rapid for high performers. We are a social bunch of people and connect as a team on a regular basis. You can also expect:
- A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus potential).
- A range of flexible benefits consisting of well-being and lifestyle benefits.
- A commitment to your development & continuous growth of skills through one-to-one mentoring and wide-ranging hands-on experience.
- 25 days’ holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
- 2 day’s CSR volunteering days.
- Award-winning learning and development opportunities, including dedicated time and a wide range of choice in training courses.
- Choice of brand new tech with personal budget to choose IT accessories & handset of your choice.
As a part of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group, our more than 600 consultants across the globe partner with some of the world’s best-known brands in a variety of industries, including clients ranging from FTSE 100 companies to large government departments, delivering strategy and execution leadership to create tangible business results. Credera’s deep business acumen and technical expertise, combined with a deep dedication to build trusted relationships, unlocks extraordinary business performance to our clients. Our mission is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients and our people. More information is available at www.credera.co.uk.