Required Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph, Top Secret/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
City: Annapolis Junction
Potential for Teleworking: No
Schedule: Full Time
DoD 8570 IAT Requirement: None
DoD 8570 IAM Requirement: None
DoD 8570 IASAE Requirement: None
DoD CSSP Requirement: None
Base-2 Solutions is looking for a Data Scientist Level 2. Education Required
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of relevant experience.
- Associate’s degree plus 5 years of relevant experience may be considered for individuals with in-depth experience that is clearly related to the position.
- Degree must be in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Statistics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Operations Research, or Computer Science.
- A degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Information Systems, Engineering), a degree in the physical/hard sciences (e.g., physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy), or other science disciplines with a substantial computational component (i.e., behavioral, social, and life) may be considered if it includes a concentration of coursework (typically 5 or more courses) in advanced mathematics (typically 300 level or higher; such as linear algebra, probability and statistics, machine learning) and/or computer science (e.g., algorthms, programming, data structures, data mining, artificial intelligence). College-level Algebra or other math courses intended to meet a basic college level requirement, or upper level math courses designated as elementary or basic do not count.
- A broader range of degrees will be considered if accompanied by a Certificate in Data Science from an accredited college/university.
Description of Relevant Experience
- Relevant experience must be in designing/implementing machine learning, data science, advanced analytical algorthms, programming (skill in at least one high-level language (e.g., Python)), statistical analysis (e.g. variability, sampling error, inference, hypothesis testing, EDA, application of linear models), data management (e.g. data cleaning and transformation), data mining, data modeling and assessment, artificial intelligence, and/or software engineering.
- Experience in more than one area is strongly preferred.
Our Pay & Benefits Include Compensation
- Above Market Pay
- Up to $10,000 for Referral Bonuses
- Additional Bonuses for Exceptional Performance and Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- 100% Paid Premiums for Health Insurance. Choose from over 60 gold-level medical plans from Aetna, CareFirst BCBS, Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare. Choose from PPO, EPO, POS, HMO, and HSA-compatible plans with Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account Options.
- 100% Paid Premiums for Dental Insurance
- 100% Paid Premiums for Vision Insurance
- 100% Paid Premiums for Short-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Long-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 100% Paid Premiums for Basic Term Life Insurance
- 8% Company Contribution to 401k with Immediate Vesting of Contributions and Pre-Tax and Roth Options
- Up to 25 Days of Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Days of Paid Floating Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedules including Flex Time and Compressed Work Period
- Remote Work including Partial or Fully Remote.