Our client based in West London is seeking a Data Scientist to join their team.
MFK Recruitment has successfully recruited 2 individuals to the team in the past 18 months, both candidates are really enjoying their roles. Very intriguing projects!
My client delivers systems that can perceive and understand the world with the same semantic richness as the human brain and using the same neural mechanisms they believe are at work in the brain.
Their approaches are inspired by their recent advances in theoretical neuroscience, which are beginning to deliver an understanding of how the brain makes sense of the world.
The project team will work on the development of a novel enhanced convolutional neural network based on a proprietary approach already developed by the company.
Data Scientist – job responsibilities:
- Enhance our machine learning software with the latest in machine learning/deep learning/computer vision algorithms.
- Apply your existing knowledge of CNNs, machine vision and image analysis techniques to the development of an enhanced CNN system based on our research outputs.
- Contribute to development and software engineering efforts to develop solutions to our most pressing problems and to put your work into practice.
- Participate in ownership of a system that will be a core component of our machine vision and image analysis products.
- Work with research colleagues and offer technical support to colleagues in commercial roles in developing business opportunities.
Data Scientist job skills & qualifications:
- Strong experience in Python
- Strong experience in Pytorch
- CNN and Transformer based computer vision systems.
- Able to create and explain own customised solutions for specific problems such as customised networks, loss functions, optimisers, metrics.
- Able to discuss and apply latest state-of-art deep learning/computer vision papers.
- Experience in developing CNN applications.
- Proven ability contributing to the design, development and scaling of high quality, practical and reliable software.
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced engineering team.
Data Scientist – Desirable skills:
- Strong academic background; MSc or PhD in computer vision / machine learning.
- Publications or papers submitted to top Computer Vision conferences.
- SCRUM or other agile/rapid development methodology experience.
- Experience working with academic and/or industrial researchers.
- Worked with GANs, familiar with synthetic data generation.
- Kubeflow, Docker, Kubernetes experience.
- Familiarity with Blender or Unity and 3D modelling.
- Work with high/low resolution Aerial or satellite images.
- Real-time CNN applications in multiple object detection, tracking, segmentation, pose estimation or similar CV tasks.
65,000 – 75,000
27-04-2022 02:49 PM