My client is on the look-out for an ambitious Data Scientist based in Brighton (Flexible work).
The company is a ground-breaking tech firm that are looking to expand their data and analytics team as a result of an extremely successful 2021.
This company are passionate about progression and offer award-winning professional development and training programmes.
What they are looking for:
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science (2:1 or above, MSc is highly desired)
- Great knowledge of programming languages: Python and SQL, R
- Curious about data and enjoys building data visualisations that clearly articulate insight to clients or stakeholders (e.g., PowerPoint, Tableau, Power BI).
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills – able to interrogate and organise data.
- Able to listen to requests, understand problems and provide solutions.
- Sound knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and techniques
- Highly competitive remuneration, and generous company bonus scheme
- On-going training, with regular reviews
- Flexible/ Hybrid working for a better work/ life balance.
- 28 days basic holiday + 8 days bank holiday (opportunity to buy more)
- Up to 8% pension contribution
- Company car
- AND MANY MORE!
BeTechnology Group Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.