My client is seeking an experienced Data Scientist to join their Data Analytics Team in Manchester. In this role you will be responsible for leveraging large data sets and create useful and meaningful insights to help make better business decisions.
You will need to have excellent SQL and Python skills/experience and be very confident in performing statistical analysis and working on complex data problems and develop solutions.
The role is based in Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool or Stoke on Trent and is offering a salary between £60,000 to £75,000 depending on experience.
- Excellent technical experience with SQL and Python
- Strong understanding of Machine Learning algorithms and frameworks
- Knowledge of Cloud technology (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Knowledge in other programming languages (C#, PHP, C++ or others) – desirable
- Remote Working
- Progression plan
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank
- Private Medical Care (+ for family)
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch on to discuss in further detail or send your CV direct to me at (Thomas . Warburton @ be technology . com) and call me on 0161 528 6965