Do you love testing hunches and finding patterns?
Then we have one of the sexiest jobs of the decade waiting for you to help us unlock transformative growth! Work your magic as a Data Scientist here at Syndigo and we promise to hand over big data to let your curiosity and insights run wild!
Syndigo’s innovative approach to eCommerce enables deeper, more engaged relationships between manufacturers, retailers, suppliers, brands, and consumers through one unified platform. You will be using the company and industry data to fuel predictive insights.
The Data Scientist plays a critical role within the Enterprise Data Management group at Syndigo. By leveraging Syndigo’s proprietary technology, you’ll help enable deeper, more engaged relationships between manufacturers, retailers, suppliers, brands and consumers through our Content Experience Hub (CXH) platform.
The key responsibility of this role involves supporting our product, sales, leadership, and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company and industry data. You will productize some of those insights to our clients by designing, implementing and evolving ML/DL models used for descriptive, diagnostic, prescriptive and predictive analytics. Also, identify and communicate data related issues that would improve overall health. This includes requirement analysis and data analysis for feeds, exception management and profiling, root cause and remediation activities, process change management and management reporting analysis.
The ideal candidate has an inherent love of analyzing data statistically, continuous improvement, and implementing automated processes and controls.
HOW WE’LL BE WINNING TOGETHER DAY-TO-DAY
- Using tools like Python, PowerBI, etc you will create meaningful data visualizations to communicate findings
- Uses predictive modeling to optimize the customer experiences, generate revenue, targeted advertising, and other business outcomes
- Performs exploratory data analysis and statistical modeling with high-quality data handling techniques
- Creates scalable machine learning models that are applicable to real-time problems overcoming data barriers such as outlier detection and data quality issues
- Develops a scorecard to measure, monitor, and analyze quality data to present data trends for internal consumption
- You are the knowledge expert for a given content domain, providing guidance and applying ways to incorporate process improvement, aiming for quality refinements in statistics and data handling
- Works with Stakeholders to identify opportunities through data to drive impactful business solutions
WE SHOULD TALK IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (preferred)
- You bring your past work experience and expertise in Data Modeling, Data Architecture & Modeling 5 years preferred
- 3 years of eCommerce domain knowledge
- Expertise in Machine Learning, Analytics, and Deep Learning is a plus
- Proficiency in working with SQL & NoSQL data
- Advanced proficiency with Python, Scala, Spark, and or R/M
- Experience with Azure (preferred) or AWS or GCP (Google Cloud Platform)