£45,000 – £65,000 + BENEFITS
CARDIFF / CAN BE FULLY REMOTE
An established global financial services company that is using data science and machine learning to understand customers and marketing is looking for a Data Scientist who is focused on predicting consumer behaviour and the customer journey.
This company is a leading financial services business that has a global presence and is expanding their data science function. You will be redefining how consumers interact with a customer-focused approach by using data science and machine learning to improve their experience. You will work on innovative and varied projects and be able to work on upcoming exciting new products.
In this role you will be managing customer acquisition and retention to improve the customer experience using machine learning to predict all of this.
As a Data Scientist you will:
- Design models that predict customer behaviour
- Research and analyse consumers
- Build ML algorithms that predict consumer behaviour such as propensity modelling, attribution & churn
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
You must have:
- Financial services or psychology background
- Proficiency with Python or R to work on big data solutions
- Cloud experience (GCP is desirable)
- Machine Learning and customer behaviour experience
In this role you could earn up to £65,000 + shares
- Flexible working options with ability to be fully remote
- Training programmes
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information regarding other roles please contact Lauren Brown at Harnham.