A company in the renewable energy sector is looking to hire a Data Scientist on a permanent basis to work on smart grid technologies, fully remote.
The key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Collect, process, and analyse large amounts of data from multiple sources to support the development of the project
- Develop predictive models using machine learning techniques to forecast energy consumption, demand, and supply patterns
- Identify trends, patterns, and anomalies in energy consumption data to support the optimization of energy generation and storage systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and provide data-driven recommendations to support decision-making
- Develop and maintain a data-driven culture within the organization, by creating and implementing data-driven processes and tools
The successful candidate will be experienced in data analysis & interpretation using tools such as R, Python, SQL, and data visualization tools. Any knowledge of the energy sector from previous experience would be ideal.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn