We're recruiting for a Quantitative Analyst who will be responsible for monitoring, analysing and optimising key performance indicators across our range of Sports and Gaming products.
You will work closely with the Shared Services teams to generate data driven solutions to a wide range of situations in collaborating with our operations teams.
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges and continue to break new ground in software innovation.
- Developing the Data Analysis team’s capabilities for customer analytics in terms of both infrastructure and skills.
- Advocating a data driven approach to problem solving.
- Working alongside Data Analysts, suggesting models and practice that improve business processes and decision making.
- Using analytical tools to maximise insight from our customer data.
- Working with business stakeholders to identify requirements.
- Designing relevant experiments and developing innovative and effective approaches to solve practical problems.
- Communicating results and methodologies in an effective and concise manner.
- Applying advanced statistical and predictive modelling techniques to build, maintain and improve marketing campaigns (e.g. players’ retention and reactivation programmes) and over KPIs performance.
- Identifying and suggesting training to further develop the Data Analysis team’s skill set
Preferred skills and experience
- PhD or MSc in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field is preferred
- Strong statistic background; generalised linear models, experimental design, A/B testing.
- Solid understanding of core machine learning techniques, preferably in dimensionality reduction and/or recommender systems.
- Excellent understanding of at least one data science area where you show deep understanding and awareness of up to date research.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Good data cleansing/wrangling skills e.g. R data table.
- Good data visualisation skills e.g. visual encoding, data presentation.
- Project management skills.