- Leading financial services data & analytics consulting arm.
- Work within elite cross-functional data teams to solve interesting, complex business problems
- Work with high-profile clients within the Financial Services sector
A market leading consultancy is growing out its Financial Services Data & Analytics practice and is looking for Senior Data Scientists to work on a wide variety of client projects.
What you'll be doing:
This role will see you work within a multi-disciplinary team of data specialists and consultants. Youll support the senior leadership team in managing engagements for high-profile clients in the financial services sector. Youll assist with data strategy and get hands on with end-to-end development of novel data science solutions for complex client problems.
You will act as a key contact for client stakeholders, building relationships and understanding their business problems in order to create effective solutions, as well as to identify opportunities for analytics use cases to upsell.
The role will furthermore see you manage small project teams, inspiring and assisting your colleagues to solve a variety of interesting problems with data.
What you'll need to apply:
- A MSc or PhD in a STEM subject, Computer Science or Engineering
- A minimum of 2-3 years commercial Data Science experience
- Strong technical skills in SQL, Python, and visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience working on Data Science projects across a range of business areas, especially for Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Deep learning (PyTorch/ TensorFlow) knowledge is desirable
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, or GCP is desirable
- Consultancy background as an advantage
What you'll get for your experience:
A base salary of up to 75,000 plus strong bonus and benefits.
They offer strong career progression, great training resources and hybrid working options. Youll need to come into the office 2 days a week for workshops including architectural and strategy discussions.
Please get in touch with Rafael with an updated CV today. Dont hesitate to call/email with any questions.