Robert Half are currently supporting a Northampton based client looking to appoint Data Scientist on a permanent basis. We are looking to pay £45,000+ for the right candidate.
As Data Scientist, the main objective will be to work within the Data Analytics department to deliver reports and insights to drive the business forward and work closely with the business leaders to implement and drive process improvements across the organisation
- Support IT function with the implementation of Data Governance /practices and processes that ensure the management of data assets and data analytics management platform
- Lead the creation of Omnichannel dashboard and its evolution to become an holistic analytics insights platform reflecting
- Identify and drive the integration of relevant internal and external data sources into the same reporting ecosystem (structured and unstructured data)
- Identify KPIs of the various digital channels and measure the ROI
- Analyse all marketing data in an integrated way in order to obtain useful insights for business decisions
- Generate reporting and analysis of media activities on a weekly and monthly basis
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or relevant numerical or STEM qualification
- 1 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with various BI tools
- Competent with coding languages i.e. Python, R
- The flexibility to travel globally from time to time
Salary banding for this role is from£45,000.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.