Role: Data Scientist
Work Style: Remote
Sponsorship: Not provided
We are currently working with a dynamic, award-winning tech scale-up company. Due to exponential year-on-year growth, they are now looking for an experienced, driven and innovative Data Scientist to join their growing tech team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and ambitious team that strives to exceed expectations. Please seen an overview of the responsibilities and requirements below:
- Develop and implement innovative data science solutions to meet customers' needs.
- Conduct requirements analysis and use appropriate modelling techniques to meet requirements, mining and analysis of large, disparate data sets, training and validation of models.
- Collect, clean and organise large sets of data using statistical and Machine Learning Techniques.
- Build predictive models and algorithms to identify business problems and opportunities for data-driven solutions.
- Work with a number of Tier 1 mobile operators, cloud infrastructure providers and companies in other sectors.
- Develop and implement data governance policies.
- Commercial Data Science experience (minimum 3 years)
- A degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, physics, computer science is essential. A postgraduate degree/PhD in a similar field is a significant advantage
- Strong mathematical and statistical analysis skills
- Demonstrable Machine Learning experience (including the development, training and validation and implementation of such), extensive knowledge and application of Machine Learning techniques and principles
- Deep understanding of predictive modelling techniques and algorithms
- Demonstrable experience of AI methodologies, tools and real-world application of techniques
- Fluency in one or (preferably) more of the following: Python, Spark, Java, R, SQL etc
- Solid knowledge and experience of ETL, Data Integration and Data Warehousing concepts Knowledge of some or all of the following technologies – Hadoop, Kafka, MapReduce, Hive, Redis, MongoDB, Elastic, BigQuery
- Familiarity of Cloud analytics services (E.G – AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc)
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY by emailing an updated copy of your CV along with your salary expectations over to milan . Jaizani @ itecco . co . uk
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.