Data Engineering Manager – Visualisation
£85k + Bonus + Multiple Benefits including Remote Working
Award Winning Global Technology Company based in London are looking for a
Data Engineering Manager for Visualisation.
You will lead a team of analysts that take their various internal customer requests and turn them in to BI & MI products. You’ll actively look to consolidate our wide range of reports and solutions into modern, easy to digest, simple and effective self-service capabilities, as well as maintaining their existing reporting suites, to keep pace with business demand.
Fully Remote Role until foreseeable
Fully Remote interview process
My client has a fantastic reputation of moulding and shaping careers, whilst offering some of the most challenging and interesting projects in the industry.
What you will be doing :
- Be Passionate about building a high performing team through coaching, mentoring, clear direction and effective management
- Ensure that your team are working in a common way, aligned with peers and the wider team, and that there is clear understanding of the role they play
- Management of your team’s workload and priorities, providing clear visibility, ensuring they have the right resource available to work within their squads
- Ensure your team are delivering against visualisation best practices, as well as internal and external regulatory & compliance standards, such as GDPR, internal audit and ITIL
- Work with architecture and engineering teams to help shape the future roadmap, keeping across industry BI & MI developments and products, to ensure that we get the best from our current technology and understand what impact new technologies can offer
- Significantly contribution towards the creation, maintenance and articulation to your team of a clear roadmap of how we consolidate and deprecate our legacy solutions, transitioning to self-service solutions, built on top of our core data platforms in the Cloud
What you'll bring:
- A positive & enthusiastic, can do attitude, with a passion to do the right thing, questioning the status quo, to continually improve and add value
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of complex SQL, data transformation, and 3rd party platforms, such as Tableau
- Experience of teams based on and off-shore, in a fast paced, highly demanding environment.
- A great communicator, both verbal and written, with excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a wide range of people but also an analytical mind with a sharp eye for detail
If you don't have all the skills but a majority please still apply.
You will quickly see the value of your contribution with millions of people using their products on a daily basis.
First stage interview is a tel chat so that you can learn more.
- Paying £85k+ Bonus
- Remote working up to 3 times a week
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday
Please feel free to get in contact on 077 256 18 238 or email [email protected]