Pirical is pioneering the field of People Analytics. We are on a mission to help companies make fairer and better decisions about their people by helping our customers answer tough people strategy questions like: 'How can we achieve 30% of women in leadership by 2030?' or 'How can we eliminate bias in the recruitment process?’. This is enabled by our innovative knowledge management systems and data automation techniques.
We are an organically grown business that already has some of the world’s leading law firms as our clients both here in the UK and in the US, and we have ambitious plans to grow our business even further.
Pirical Legal Professionals (PLP) is a market insight platform for the legal industry. At its core is a live knowledge base containing over 500,000+ legal professional profiles globally. The product has crossed the chasm as we continue to expand to new territories.
The team behind the product is a small but plucky group of self-driven professionals across data engineering, software development, sales and product management disciplines. We are looking for a Data Manager to join our team.
- Take stewardship of the PLP data asset.
- Monitor and set the standard for data quality.
- Prioritise data issues.
- Make data decisions based on acquired domain knowledge.
- Work with stakeholders to define and establish data quality rules, definitions and strategy consistent with organisational strategies and goals.
- Manage data feature projects.
- Manage vendors (contractor hiring, billing, vendor procurement, negotiations, billing etc.)
- Work with our Tech Leadership team to design pipelines and processes.
- Min. 1 year of data management experience.
- Confident in using SQL and python.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey information succinctly and concisely.
- Familiar with and able to apply data quality checks and principles in practice.
- Eager to learn, innovate and adopt new technologies.
- Has great attention to detail.
- Has a pro-active and self-driven attitude.
- Able to both provide and take constructive feedback on board.
- Training and coaching
- Private health insurance
- Unlimited holidays
- Book Club
- Personal Development Opportunities
Pirical is nurturing a **remote-first** culture, meaning our team has the means, skills and attitude to be as high performing and productive as conventional co-located teams. We would prefer the successful candidate to be based somewhere in the UK and able to travel to London for quarterly meet-ups and occasional team socials.
Pirical is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The excellent work produced at Pirical would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable, and empowered.
Note to recruitment agencies: Pirical is committed to building a long-term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CVs or sales approaches through this email.