Are you seeking a Data Manager role with the flexibility of working hybrid?
My client, an award winning marketing company are seeking a Data Manager to join their team.
You will be developing outputs suitable for end user tools, including 3rd party BI platforms designing and developing data ETL routines, designing & maintaining the data models required to store the business data, investigating code and data issues to determine the root cause and implement fixes, producing documentation (functional and technical).
The salary is up to 37,500 PLUS up to a 10% bonus, working in the office 3 days a week.
- Strong proficiency with SQL 2014 or above.
- Experience with SSRS.
- Strong experience in relational database design and best practice.
- Strong experience SSIS and be able to implement packages to automate data driven processes.
- Highly skilled SQL Developer including understanding of SQL execution plan for optimizing performance.
- Strong knowledge of all major components of database design including the importance and usage of Indexes, Triggers, Functions, Stored Procedures and Views.
- Ability to manage SQL Agent and be able to develop a range of jobs as required to be scheduled
- Opportunities for career development via our Future Leaders Program.
- Performance related bonus – opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus
- Individual personal development plans
- Access to Litmos (a training programme with various courses)
- In house Incentive program – opportunity to transfer points into vouchers/ experience days.
- Holiday accrual with length of service.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Events throughout the year including summer BBQs, charity events, bake sales, quizzes
- Free parking
If you are looking for a position that will allow you to get hands on and dig deep into your technical knowledge and capabilities, allowing you to thrive and develop then please APPLY NOW or send your CV directly to ( chloe . garland @ betechnology. com).
BeTechnology Group Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.