Job Title: QA Data Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA / Cupertino, CA (Remote for now)
Duration: 12 months
Job Description (Details):
• A passion for making simple, robust products used by other engineering teams
• Strong software development skills, with proficiency in relevant languages (e.g. Python, Java, Scala).
• You have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• Creative, collaborative, and product-focused
• Familiarity with writing and executing automation test
• Familiarity with analytics testing
• Experience building applications/services with Python / Java / Scala
• Experience building and monitoring robust data pipelines in distributed computing environments
• Experience with QA
• Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience and in-depth knowledge of open source distributed systems such as Kafka, Spark, Kubernetes, etc.
• Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases
• Familiarity with open source technologies for data storage, processing & querying like Presto/Trino, Impala, Iceberg a plus.