A UK based Ecommerce start-up are looking for a Data Engineering Team Lead to play an integral role in delivering end to end solutions with Apache Airflow on a fully flexible basis.
My client is an award winning Ecommerce start-up who deliver a platform that aims to give customers a comprehensive view of all of their buying options on a single screen. Since their recent inception they have experienced unmitigated radical success across the business, they are now looking for exceptional talent to help realise their vision of being a globally recognised and industry leading Ecommerce organisation.
Data Engineering Team Lead Responsibilities Include:
- Mentor, manage and supervise more junior members of staff
- Comprehensively responsible for delivering on the data and analytics roadmap going forward
- Utilise advanced understanding of Apache Airflow to deliver end to end solutions
- Proactively leverage your expertise to initiate and improve both new and existent projects
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions with Apache Airflow
- Managing small to medium sized teams of up to 3 or more
- Experience mentoring and upskilling more junior members of staff
This company was founded entirely remotely and thusly offer both fully remote and flexible work options. The client is looking to hire the right person ASAP as either a contractor or a permanent employee so if this sounds like the role for you apply now.