Mission-Driven clean energy startup! Fully remote and annual bonus
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dylan Currier
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 – $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a clean energy company that is focused on rebuilding on building a sustainability platform that provides resources to creating affordable and reliable offerings for companies, cities, and states to take advantage of the benefits of renewable energy.
We help finance the infrastructure to make this happen and believe it is key to creating a better world for the generations to follow us. We have grown year over year from both a headcount and revenue perspective and are backed by top investors.
Why join us?
We are on a mission to make the world a better place. We value each other's opinions and are have a tight knit culture. We maintain a high standard for excellence while holding each other accountable to doing their best work possible.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who is excited to make data-driven decisions. You should be passionate about large datasets and have experience working with raw unstructured data. We are looking for someone who strongly believes in our mission and wants to make a long-lasting impact on the future of the world.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Work with stakeholders to come up with objectives, problems, and drive insights
- Design data models and flow charts
- Develop various reporting solutions
- Optimize database systems
- Recommend solutions to improve processes
- Build SQL/Snowflake based ETL pipelines
- BS in CS or related field
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytics focused role
- 3+ years of work experience with SQL
- Strong attention to detail
- Team oriented and self starter mentality
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.