Data Engineer | Remote | 68k – 103k EUR + 12% Bonus per Annum
Who are we?
Uptimal is a Non-traditional & Independent MarTech Consultancy and Digital Talent Recruitment Agency.
Who are we hiring for?
Leading International FMCG Enterprise.
Office in London but full remote.
The People Analytics team is a cooperative venture between Digital Technologies and People & Operations (P&O). Our clients aim is to provide a team of technical experts for the delivery of advanced analytics products and solutions. Working in an Agile manner, we provide expertise on building analytics solutions in an efficient, cost-effective, and durable manner. Solutions are focused on the recent launch of the People Analytics Data Lake Ecosystem (PADLE) solution. Hosted in the Azure cloud, this analytics platform supports the secure transformation and processing of People Analytics data.
Keeping the data flowing and building to solve problems that need immediate solutions is core to this role. You will have day-to-day involvement in challenges around data access, getting the right data, and ensuring data products continue to serve their purpose. To accomplish this, the role will work with key technical and business stakeholders alongside building the solutions themselves. You will be supported within a flat-structured team of data technologists formed of both associates and contractors.
What you will do
- Develop well-structured, testable, modular data pipelines through Azure Databricks and Azure Data Factory.
- Transform data for use in analytics products.
- Productionise existing data products by launching them onto the People Analytics Data Lake Ecosystem (PADLE) in a robust manner.
- Gain an understanding of the data we work with to perform as an expert for our internal customers.
- Provide thought leadership on how we can best use technology to serve our needs.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies, architecture patterns, and other data engineering advances.
- Partner with Data Scientists in data model design, delivery and support.
- Liaise with other technical teams to secure support for building products as needed.
- Assume the mentorship and training of other team members where appropriate.
- Support the growth and development of the People Analytics team.
- Help develop the strategy and mission of the team.
- Share your knowledge and ideas openly to help other team members find ideal solutions.
- Become a respected individual within the team by your own right.
Salary & Conditions
- 68k – 103k EUR + 12% Bonus per Annum
- Company benefits such as pension and best-in-class training
- Final salary and bonuses will depend on the candidate's experience assessed during the interviews