About the company
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 3000+ strong team. For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our quant trading team, to oversee the technical problems associated with accessibility, integrity and consumption of the terabytes of data we add each day. Our team celebrates a fast paced, high performing meritocracy. You will contribute the daily data operation, and work closely with our highly-technical quant team to propose, build and manage our data pipelines, ensuring low downtime, high accessibility and scalable computation solutions for the heavy consumption and complex computations conducted by our team-members.
- Conceptualizing and building data infrastructure that allows big data to be easily accessed and analyzed
- Automation of pipelines to acquire, clean, warehouse data
- Propose and implement solutions to complex data needs
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- BS or MS degree in data engineering, big data analytics, computer science or related field
- 3+ years of proven experience with data (Financial exchange data, high-frequency timeseries and machine learning experience high desirable)
- Strong coding skills, preferably scientific Python (scipy, numpy, pandas)
- Experience developing large scale data project with SQL/NoSQL,
- Experience with real-time ETL pipelines, or backtesting frameworks highly desirable
- Confident working with and implementing solutions on distributed systems.
- Excellent communication skills to understand, propose and implement data solutions, working extremely closely with our traders and developers.
What you can expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team