Data Engineer London to £100k
Data Engineer (Python Spark Kafka AWS). Would you like to work on highly complex, technically challenging systems within a supportive and technology driven environment that promotes innovation and ownership? Do you want to be the first Data Engineer hire within a role that offers fantastic career progression opportunities?
You could be joining a hugely successful hedge fund based in a vibrant area of North London. The office facilities are exceptional with an in-house gym and steam room, games room with pool tables and dart boards, a library, and free high-quality catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from the onsite chef.
As a Data Engineer, you will be part of an impactful team that build and promote a modern data ecosystem utilising cloud technology. You will work on a Greenfield project, will building high performance, scalable data streaming pipelines and distributed querying technologies using AWS and will lead the technical delivery of the analytics platforms within a collaborative team environment.
- You have previous experience as a Data Engineer who has built distributed, high performance data pipelines
- You have very good Python development skills
- You are proficient in building ETL pipelines
- You are familiar with Cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- You have excellent communication skills; comfortable liaising with stakeholders across the business
As a Data Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call 020 8016 4456 to have a confidential discussion about this Data Engineer (Python) role.