About Logic20/20 We’re a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture events in our Connected Hub cities.
Our Advanced Analytics team is looking for a PySpark Data Engineer to design and develop a scalable data processing infrastructure for our client in the utilities industry. You’ll work closely with our team of analysts, TPMs, and data scientists to enable data-driven decision making and build solutions that have a real-world impact on public safety, customer experience, and environmental protection.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time Best Company to Work For, where super-smart, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a heck of a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a consulting shop with a diverse clientele, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies and different types of data on projects that make a real difference.
You’re the perfect person for the job if you’re a big-data engineering ninja with …
- A nose for uncovering business needs and pain points in partnership with executive management
- A talent for communicating engineering concepts to non-techy business stakeholders
- A passion for building large-scale machine learning pipelines
- A knack for developing and iterating solutions at record speed
What You’ll Be Doing
- Joining forces with internal and external teams to understand the client’s business needs
- Designing and developing a scalable data processing infrastructure
- Helping the client better understand their core needs, with a keen awareness of technical limitations.
- 3+ years of PySpark
- 5+ years of data engineering
- Data engineering implementation experience with some of the following technologies:
- Spark and PySpark
Strong understanding of high-performance ETL development with PythonAdvanced engineering skills with PythonComfortable working with very large dataDemonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements and incorporate them into the project scheduleStrong communication and interpersonal skillsAbility to work both independently and as part of a teamWork across team to solve technical roadblocks for our customers.An undergraduate degree in technology or business is required
We'd be super impressed if you had…
- Experience building data and computational systems that support machine learning
- Knowledge of AWS services
- Experience with modern software delivery practices, including source control, testing, continuous delivery
- Experience delivering product with Agile methodologies
- Experience with streaming data in Spark
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Logic20/20, we are guided by three core values: Drive toward Excellence, Act with Integrity & Foster a Culture of We. These values were generated and agreed upon by our employees—and they help us pursue our goal of being one of the best companies to work for and to work with. Learn more at https://www.logic2020.com/company/our-values.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We believe that people should be celebrated: for their talents, ideas, and skills, but most of all, for what makes them unique. We prohibit harassment and/or discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about our DE&I initiatives, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/company/diversity-equity-inclusion
To learn more about Logic20/20, please visit: https://www.logic2020.com/careers/life-at-logic