A globally leading systematic quant hedge fund are looking for a mid-level Data Engineer to join their highly agile, London-based team. The successful Data Engineer will have experience building ETL pipelines in Python (Pandas) and SQL. No financial experience is needed, but an interest is key as the successful Data Engineer will be working on trading pipelines across multiple asset classes in London. This team is critical to the operation of the business, and the successful Data Engineer will work on development projects in Python and ETL pipelines that will directly impact investment strategies in London.
- MSc or BSc in STEM – Computer Science, Maths or Physics preferred
- 2+ years of commercial experience in Python (Pandas), ETL pipelines, SQL
- Interest in finance
- Market-leading compensation and hedge fund-style bonus in London
- Directly impact the business and work alongside quants and traders
- Competitive benefits package (healthcare, pension, etc.)
If you're interested in Data or Python roles in London, please get in touch!