This market leading accommodation infrastructure provider is scaling at pace, and as a result are now looking for someone who can work within a small team to build and maintain reliable processes migrating data, modelling in azure SQL databases, and create optimal data pipeline architecture.
This person should be enthusiastic and have strong interpersonal and communicaiton skills.
Data Engineer responsibilities may include:
– Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture including ETL/data migration design, implementation and support; with data in a variety of sources requiring different connection types
– Azure environment support, maintenance and performance/cost optimisation
– Azure SQL Server database design, development and security
– Building out monitoring and alerting to ensuring processes reliability and to schedule.
– Support the Power BI development, providing cover during absence for existing Power Bi reports and for DAX-based modelling
– On-premise SQL Server database administration; installation and provisioning, performance tuning and backup routines
– Working with stakeholders throughout the business to support their data infrastructure needs while assisting with data-related technical issues
– Undertake project work as agreed with Head of Data / ICT Director
ROLE: Data Engineer |
SALARY: GBP50,000 – GBP60,000
LOCATION: Nottingham (must be able to travel across the UK from time to time which may include some overnight stays)
PACKAGE: 20% bonus performance based (personal and company), 29 days holiday + bank holidays, 2 days for volunteering, 1 day for moving house, match up to 5% pension contribution, private health insurance, Life insurance, High street perk scheme, Baking competitions & more.
We are recruiting exclusively for this client so do not hesitate to get in contact via 01789 269 677 or by emailing through to
Data Engineer, Azure SQL, Stakeholder Management, Data modelling, Cloud Engineer, BI, Business Intelligence, Azure, Power BI