1748 – Data Engineer, HR – Aberdeen/Remote
prosource.it is a managed IT services provider focusing on infrastructure, operational and project requirements across the corporate enterprise market. Our global office presence extends from Aberdeen and London in the UK to Houston, Calgary and Dubai. We have a workforce of +500 staff and contractors worldwide and continually have opportunities in challenging and rewarding roles. At prosource, we pride ourselves on being agile, accepting and embracing change and always doing the right thing for our customers. Our team is built with dynamic, talented and dedicated individuals, who are committed to service excellence, are full of enthusiasm for their specialism and have a desire to keep their skillset current. Teamwork and a “can do/what will it take” attitude is key to working at prosource.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an HR Data Engineer to join us. As HR data engineer you will develop, test and manage complete HR data migration lifecycle including the extract, cleanse, transform and load of HR data to SAP SuccessFactors via specified data load templates.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with Project team, legacy HR teams & vendor migration team
- Identify, manage and mitigate issues/risks with data quality, data cleansing & data mapping
- Lead the development of test strategies to ensure business requirements are met
- Conform to privacy and security guidelines including GDPR
What to bring
- SQL Server Integration Services & SQL Server databases including T-SQL programming
- Understanding of data protection issues & confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail in order to evaluate data for accuracy and errors
- Analytical, methodical and logical approach to work
- Previous HR data migration experience
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors (preferable)
We are committed to recognising and rewarding hard work and offer a competitive benefits package which includes but is not limited to private medical and dental insurance, group life assurance and training and development for all our staff. Bring your career aspirations to us and we will provide you with the opportunities to shine and develop your career.
If you are enthusiastic, willing to always learn and looking for a challenging but rewarding position where you work for a forward thinking organisation who offer excellent opportunities, please send you CV to [email protected]
We can only consider candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK at the time of application.