Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract opportunity with one of our key clients, which is the leading financial services-based company in the US. It operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, and provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, index funds, wealth management, cryptocurrency, securities execution and clearance, asset custody, and life insurance.
Job Title: Data Engineer
Duration: 9 Months (Possible Extension)
Location: Durham NC & Westlake, TX
The top three must-have skills:
- Python scripting
- AWS is heavily used
- Snowflake – Data Loading and Data Transformation
The Cyber Analytics team within the client Enterprise Cyber Security(ECS) business unit is looking for a Data Engineer to join their team. The main focus for this role will be to build data solutions such as data processing, data pipelines, and data migration as well as deep knowledge of frameworks such as Hadoop. The team is tasked with driving the overall data strategy for ECS.
The Expertise You Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge of one of more RDBMS
- Solid experience building data pipelines using a variety of tools including but not limited to Python, Shell scripting, SQL
- Experience with CICD pipelines is desirable
- Proficiency in working with Python specifically as it relates to data processing.
- Exposure and/or understanding of AWS/Snowflake data lake.
- Ability to work independently to bring tasks/stories to completion.