ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Data Engineer for a 3 month contract-to-hire role in Englewood, CO. This role will be onsite/in the office Monday-Friday during normal business hours (no remote options) and will be responsible for:
- Monitor large enterprise data warehouse systems.
- Resolve ETL job related issues.
- Able to perform effective Incident Management from incident start to close, partnering with the development team to determine root causes and determine permanent solutions.
- Anchor root cause analysis meetings and develop operational metrics.
- Develop strategy for continuous improvement of production systems
- Engineering degree with 3 plus years of experience in operation/ production support of large Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- High level of proficiency in SQL queries
- Good hands on experience in Unix operating system and shell scripting
- Troubleshooting of ETL jobs and addressing production issue and suggest job enhancements
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA) for defects and failures. Close loop with development team to fix production defects. Prepare production implementation plans for applications. Prepare production deployment notes.
- Good Communication skills – written and verbal with the ability to understand and interact with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of AWS services – s3 bucket , Athena, Redshift
This 3 month contract-to-hire role will be onsite/in the office Monday-Friday during normal business hours (no remote options).