As a Data Engineer for a leading, established UK retailer, you will be responsible for finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help transform raw data to be more useful to the organization and its stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build and design large scale real-time and batch data pipelines using technologies such as Apache Spark, Kafka, SQS
- Programming in one or more languages within our data eco-system e.g. Java, Scala, Python
- Implement cloud technologies such as GCP, Azure. AWS including S3, and EMR
- Work with structured, semi-structure and unstructured data
Skills & Qualifications
- An engineer with a passion for delivering solutions to consumers.
- Knowledgeable about data modelling, access and storage
- Advocate of agile/lean delivery methodologies
- Colleague discount across the multi-brands
- Holiday allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Flexible Working