Data Engineer | Python | SQL | GCP | BigQuery | Data Studio | ETL | DBT | Stitch | Fivetran | Singer | 40,000- 50,00
Method Resourcing are currently working with a Media Publication company that report on the world of data and provide publications to over 300,000 data professionals all over the world!
They are looking to bring on a Data Engineer to really strengthen their data team and help create a single source of truth for their data sources.
A brief overview of the core responsibilities include:
- Developing scripts and tools to support data management processes such as one-time data migrations, data cleanup and statistical analysis.
- Designing, developing and supporting data integrations with both internal and external tools to extract and load data into our data warehouse.
- Cleaning, enriching and maintaining our datasets
- Maintaining our data warehouse, ensuring it is organised, available and secure
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 2 years of commercial Data Engineering experience
- Strong Python ability
- Proficient in SQL
- Commercial experience with the GCP stack (Dataflow, Data Studio etc)
- Experience working with Data Warehouses (BigQuery etc)
- Commercial experience with ETL tools such as Stitch, Fivetran, DBT, Glue, Singer etc
This role provides a salary of 40,000- 50,000 along with a generous bonus package.
Please not that this role does NOT provide Visa Sponsorship – many apologies.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Joe at or on 0117 313 4763.