Data Engineer / Consultant
Join a leading Azure Data + AI Microsoft Solutions Partner that helps businesses to achieve their full potential by driving digital, cloud and business transformation. Be responsible for working with Enterprise clients to help them understand, organise, secure, and govern data across their organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Engineer (Junior-Mid level) who has commercial SQL and/or Python skills, alongside Power BI, who wants to gain relevant Azure Data Certifications and experience across the Azure Data Services Stack.
Salary: 40-50k (dependent on level of experience) + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Remote role (to be based anywhere in the UK)
As the successful Data Engineer/ Data Consultant, you will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a Data Consultant, Data Engineer, Analytics Engineer, Data Warehousing OR Data Modelling role.
- SQL and/or Python skills
- Power BI skills
- Any of the following would be advantageous (NOT necessary): ETL, Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factory, SQL Server, T-SQL, DAX, SSRS, Azure Synapse etc.
- Be able to evidence excellent customer facing skills.
As the successful Data Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering data focused solutions for clients hosted on Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server, specifically around the data analysis applications that the platform provides such as Power BI and SQL Reporting Services.
- Growing your Azure Data knowledge in theory and practice
- Communicating and working well with the other Data Engineers and Data Architects in the team.
If you are a personable and driven Data professional, looking to join an organisation praised on its culture and providing a great platform to propel your career forward then please do click ‘apply' now.
CVs are being reviewed as a priority.
Key terms: Data Consultant, Data Engineer, Analytics Engineer, Data Warehousing, Data Modelling, ETL, ELT, Azure, SQL Server, SSRS, Power BI, Python, Reporting Solutions
Cloud Decisions are proud to be selected as specialist talent acquisition provider by Microsoft UK for their UK Partner Talent Services, created to support UK Partners with a range of specialist talent services. We can help you to connect with some of the best cloud career opportunities within the Microsoft Partner ecosystem, so please get in touch with us for a confidential consultation.