Location: Fully Remote
Salary: 75K-85K + Additional benefits
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a leading software and services consultancy who are seeking the skills and experience of a Data Engineer or Data Scientist. An important value to them is to provide the best to their employees, therefore they offer a wide range of benefits including an extensive health care package, pension plan, social work events, further training opportunities and so for.
They are looking for an experienced Data Engineer or Data scientist to join them in providing a range of services to their clients within the capital markets sector focussing on supporting mission-critical systems as well as helping them to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance.
As the Data Engineer or Data Scientist your role will be to support this initiative, and recognize the critical importance of data in the consulting industry, and will use advanced analytics to extract value from business data.
Essential skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience in PySpark is essential for this role
- Experience building solutions in a Cloud environment, preferably on Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Knowledge of different data engineering ETL/ELT technologies, at least 2 from the list: Apache Spark, Airflow, Python Pandas, Google DataProc and Composer, AWS EMR or AWS Glue.
- Knowledge of at least one Streaming Technology from the list: Apache Kafka, AWS Kinesis, GCP Pub/Sub.
- Knowledge in Data Warehouse or Lake House technologies, at least one from list: Snowflake, Starburst, Data Bricks, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, AWS Redshift, GCP BigQuery.
- Strong programming experience in both Python and SQL
- Experience in building, maintaining, and troubleshooting cloud infrastructure
To apply please click the "Apply" button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Kiera Rance
83DATA Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.