– Fully Remote – 70,000 – 80,000 + Benefits
ApplauseIT are looking for an experienced Data Engineer, sought by a rapidly growing E-Commerce Marketplace. The environment for the successful Data Engineer will be one that is trusting with a high level of autonomy and access to the client, with the opportunity to use up to date technologies such as PySpark,, Kafka and Hadoop on a daily basis.
As a Data Engineer you will be joining their software engineering function to contribute to the solution design and implementation, while sharing responsibility for platform security, performance, and scalability, in what is a very relaxed but innovative environment.
The successful Data Engineer will ideally have the following:
- Strong Java Programming Ability
- Proficiency with using AWS or other cloud platforms (GCP, Azure)
- Experience with SQL and ideally NoSQL Databases
- Vast experience / Knowledge of ETL / ELT processing / streaming pipelines
Along with a competitive salary and fully remote working, you will have the opportunity to work in a varied role for an award winning, innovative business serving some of the biggest and best tier 1 retailers globally!
If you would like to apply for this role, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your CV to george[at]applauseit[dot]co[dot]uk
- Fully Remote – 70,000 – 80,000 + Benefits