Are you a Data Engineer with experience of designing and building data integrations and identifying and integrating new sources of data into a Data Warehouse?!
Are you interested in working with software development and BI teams to help scope out new development opportunities all relating to data?
Do you want to work for a global business who truly value their people and ensure an amazing work environment, culture and life balance?
Check this one out
A global logistics and manufacturing company that also offer an extensive list of product-related services are looking to add an experienced Data Engineer to the team.
This global logistics and manufacturing giant are based in Milton Keynes, and they offer a very flexible hybrid approach to working. For this role, they will pay anything up to 55,000 plus a great package.
As the successful Data Engineer, you will play a key role in standardising, accelerating and improving the existing data environment. With a load of project work in the pipeline, this role will be a great learning opportunity giving you options to focus on specific areas of interest in the future too!
To be successful in this Data Engineer role, you will need a strong mixture of the following skills and experience:
- Their developments are predominantly Microsoft On-Prem SQL / Azure SQL & ADF v2 / Snowflake / Talend.
- You will need to ne able to design and develop the Data Warehouse and ETL required to populate it.
- Create ETL / ELT solutions according to specifications.
- Manage and develop the Data Warehouse environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Extensive experience of:
- SQL Server
- Knowledge of software interfacing processes and technologies including web services and APIs.
- Thorough understanding of the complete software development lifecycle.
- Understand SCRUM / Agile working practices.
- Experience in using Test Driven Development best practices
Desirable experience and qualifications:
- Azure Development
- Azure Data Factory
- AWS Development
This business pride themselves of looking after their people and cultivate an amazing working culture that is supportive and inclusive there is plenty of opportunity for growth and development across the business so, its a great time to join and help make a difference.
If this Data Engineering role sounds like it could be worth pursuing, please do send a copy of your CV when applying and we can set up an initial chat to go through the details and get you in process.