50'000- 60'000 + Pension 8% + Share options + Healthcare + Holidays + Remote working
Horley, Surrey – Hybrid remote (2 days office / 3 days home)
Are you interested in working within the Eco-Energy & Zero emissions technology sector and keen to progress into a Senior / Lead Data Engineer?
Amazing opportunity for a SQL savvy Data Engineer to design, and improve new data processing pipelines and systems for a high growth tech company offering realistic technical progression!
Established for over 30 years, our client is an industry leading business that creates data orientated software that sits with in the eco-friendly and zero emissions tech space! Growing from strength to strength, this is a business that constantly investing in new technology and most importantly understands the value in supporting its employees!
Working as part of a skilled Data Engineering team, you will be key in designing a robust data processing system to replace an existing process and constructing ETL pipelines to create efficient data applications and workflows. Core technology will include – SQL server, SQL, Oracle, Airflow, Hadoop and more.
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate Data Engineer looking to sink their teeth within an exciting project where you will be valued for your significant impact in a high growth tech business!
* Data Engineer
*Working within a small but highly skilled Data team
* Design a robust data processing system to replace an existing process
* Construct ETL pipelines and develop procedures to create efficient data applications & workflows
* Airflow (open-source workflow management platform)
* Opportunity to influence and shape the future use of technology and occasional mentoring.
* An experienced Data Engineer.
* Experienced in designing and building data engineering systems.
* SQL experience
* Python, C#, Java, or equivalent programming language would be beneficial
* Airflow (open-source workflow management platform) or similar
* Happy to work hybrid remote in Horley, Surrey – (2 days office / 3 days home)
Reference Number: BBBH151956
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.