Organisation recognised as a global leader and those that join are exposed to the latest tech, inclusive + flexible culture and guaranteed to evolve their skills at whatever level.
Offices across the UK
Hybrid working (flexible arrangements)
Up to 60k + Extensive Benefits (Engineer, Senior + Manager levels needed)
Passionate about providing employees with the necessary skills, experience, and training to help development both personally and professionally
As the successful Data Engineer / Data Consultant you will have:
- Relevant commercial experience in a Data Engineering role
- SQL and Python skills
- Practical experience working with cloud platforms (specifically Azure)
- Experience building and maintaining data pipelines and architecture
- Experience with both PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Open to learning new technologies, methodologies, and skills
As the successful Data Engineer / Data Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining data pipelines (Azure Data Factory)
- Identifying and patching issues and bugs identified in the pipeline/architecture
- Working as part of a data specialist team to deliver quality service
- Providing access and identity management to onboard new customers onto the pre-existing platform
- Communicating with key stakeholders to define data requirements
Urgent roles and genuinely a career-changing opportunity.
Click ‘apply now’, applications being reviewed as a priority.