Data Engineering Professional Needed / Remote / High Quality Healthcare Services
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Michael Oktay
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 – $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Las Vegas, NV, we provide high quality medical services in a manner that improves patient outcomes at a lower cost.
Why join us?
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Build and maintain scalable, high-performance data processing systems (batch and/or streaming)
- Lead data engineering projects to ensure pipelines are reliable, efficient, testable, & maintainable
- Design our data models for optimal storage and retrieval and to meet critical product and business requirements
- Contribute to tooling & standards to improve the productivity and quality of output across the company
- Work and consult with various non-technical stakeholders
- Participate in interviewing and onboarding of new team members
- 5+ years working in Data Engineering or Data Infrastructure on building Data Engineering Tools and Frameworks
- Expert knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL).
- Strong experience developing in one of the following – Python, Java, Scala
- Experience with building and managing data pipelines
- Experience with big data technology, e.g: Airflow, Spark, Google Cloud Composer
Nice to Have:
- Demonstrated experience developing machine learning algorithms in the healthcare field
- Experience extracting and correlating medical findings from unstructured data such as PDF charts
- Experience with big data analysis tools such as BigQuery and Looker
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.