£40,000-£55,000 – Client side
Our client is a well-renowned brand that is embarking on an exciting period of customer data transformation, where the customer will be front and centre of everything they do! With millions of customers, the potential for leveraging data is huge, and they are building the tools, platforms, capabilities and teams to deliver the best possible experiences to their customers.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a data development or data engineering role.
- Develop and build accurate data solutions that can be utilised across all CRM, CX and customer reporting activities. Ensure all solutions are monitored, refreshed, adapted and document to a high standard
- Create, schedule and monitor automated batch outputs for campaign schedules and research activity. Monitor automated campaign file provisions and report/rectify as needed and file issues. Support on any selection/output queries that should arise in respect of SQL outputs for regular batch campaigns
- Lead on consulting, developing, implementing and executing data-driven customer journeys based on detailed requirements and support on tactical requests as required
- Ensure workflows and journeys are developed accurately and effectively and are robustly tested reported on, monitored and documented
- Able to understand and develop to brief, business requirements and technical specification documentation, maintain commercial confidentiality of documents and electronic information and manage version control
- Develop and manage a thorough QA process for internal data and external agency data development work
What they would like from you:
- 5 years+ experience in a data development or data engineering role
- Experience in implementing data driven CRM / CX in a blue-chip organisation, including management of internal change & process design around the data and capability.
- Experience in managing external agencies and working as a part of cross functional teams
- Experience in defining, harnessing and utilising customer data in marketing databases, CRM and CX platforms
- Very strong SQL skills. Experience in using tools such as Alteryx or Tableau
- A commercial and strategic mindset with the ability to apply and develop data solutions to solve marketing and business problems
- Ability to create positive relationships and communicate with a range of stakeholders including analysts, data scientists, data engineers, campaign managers and strategists
- Good industry knowledge of CX and CRM best practice
What’s in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £40,000 – £55,000, up to 20% bonus, hybrid/flexible working, private healthcare, a contributory pension plan, 25 days holiday, cool open-plan office, regular social events and more.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach out directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment email@example.com