As a Data Engineer, you will be joining a growing financial organization that is prioritizing their business intelligence team to drive growth and value. In this role, you will be extracting, transforming, and loading (ETL) data and working with niche tools to create dashboards and visualizations. If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a stable organization long-term, then don’t hesitate to apply!
- Degree in computer science, data analytics, statistics, social sciences, or similar is required
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Engineer working through the entire ETL processes
- 3+ years of experience working within Oracle Database and SQL
- 3+ years of experience working with R programming language
- Perform the full scope of extraction, transforming, and loading data into Oracle data warehouse
- Create reports, dashboards, and visualizations using tools such as PowerBI
- Collaborate closely with both IT and Business Stakeholders to identify value-adds to the organization
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid work environment in a recently built facility consisting of an open environment, weight room, and food court
- Extensive opportunity for growth in an expanding Business Intelligence team
- Opportunity for in-house training to learn new skills and tools
- Health benefits, 401k, and PTO