Data Analyst (warehouse, analytics, MDM, BI) contract opportunity, remote based, for 6 months offering a rate of c£500 per day, Inside IR35. Start in week one or two in January
- Data analysis using industry standard principals, techniques and tools.
- Data and business models
- Large scale enterprise systems
- Data warehousing, data analytics, master data management and governance
- Tools and frameworks for producing, documenting and presenting data.
- SC Cleared
Our client is looking to expand its digital transformation team to transform into a modern, data-driven organisation. The purpose of this role is to work with the global stakeholders, business and IT to document as-is data architecture, classifications, ownerships and mapping to technology and processes.
- Engage with and maintain relationships with respective stakeholders (data and process owners).
- Own and the initiatives to define and classify key data object and identifying data owners.
- Document dependencies and mapping of each identified data object to process and technology components
- Gather, understand and document detailed data reporting requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Maintain and own the data catalogue
- Collect and document parameters and criteria for data archiving on Legacy applications
- Engage with Group Security and data owners to assist in security classification of data objects.
- Assist and prepare models where necessary for data cleansing.
- Support Integration team in data integration design.
- Communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Added to the above s[specific skills as follows would be desired:
- Cross domain experience as data analyst with working knowledge of MDM, data warehouse, enterprise data stores, data governance, BI & analytics
- Experience in establishing standard data processes to acquire, analyse, store, cleanse, and transform large datasets