As an apprentice Data Analyst, you will have the chance to work for a major construction company, whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification.
Throughout your Apprenticeship, you will be fully supported by a dedicated Apprentice Programme Manager at K10 Apprenticeships Ltd, who will keep in touch and offer assistance as required throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship.
As a Data Analyst, you will beresponsible for working within the data architecture of the company and ensuring that the data is handled in a compliant, safe and appropriately secure manner, understanding and adhering to company data policy and legislation.It is likely that you will be working for a construction-orientated firm, with some tasks including:
- Learning data languages
- Engaging in data software
- Implementinglessons learnt
- Investigate social media trends and their impact on the organisation
- Gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modelling
- Applicants need to have at least a Level 1 in Functional Skills or GCSE grade 4 or above in English and Maths
City & Guilds Level 4 Data Analyst
- Sick pay
- Education reimbursement