Our client, a world-leading Pharmaceutical Company in Raritan, NJ is currently looking for a Data Analyst / Supply Chain Management / Advanced Excel to join their expanding team.
- Job Title: Data Analyst / Supply Chain Management / Advanced Excel
- Duration: 11 months contract, extendable up to 24 Months
- Location: Raritan, NJ
- The client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of the contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
- On planning, capacity planning, S&OP, inventory management, supplier performance measurement, service risk mitigation, and inbound logistics management.
- The incumbent also supports inventory reduction efforts, including analysis and inventory reporting on a monthly basis.
- The Supply Planner is required to develop scenario-based analyses to evaluate options and develop contingency plans with external plants.
- The position requires the ability to complete complex spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario planning including the ability to utilize the planning systems to gather the key data needed to drive business decisions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. 2 years of related experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Planning, and/or Supply Chain Management is required
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel to minimally include v-look up, pivot tables, and graphing.
- Ability to interpret data, identify opportunities, analyze causes, and provide well-reasoned conclusions and solutions.
- Understanding of performance trade-offs across supply chain to support decisions on the best use of limited resources.
- Ability to build strong relationships, considering diverse perspectives & different styles Ability to work independently in a matrix environment, with a strong sense of urgency and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all supply chain function areas is required including proficiency preparing and delivering presentations.
- In depth knowledge of MRP and conceptual knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/JDE/APO) Experience and/or certification in Lean or Six Sigma methodology.
- Advanced Excel Skills Tableau/Alteryx preferred APICS CPIM or CSCP certification.