TeamHealth has ranked three years running as "The World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine and one of America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes Magazine in past years. TeamHealth, an established healthcare organization is physician-led and patient-focused. We continue to grow across the U.S. from our Clinicians to our Corporate Employees and we want you to join us.
This position is remote, but with a monthly corporate visit for department meetings.
This position works with the Business Analytics team to help define and measure strategic initiatives to advance quality of care, improve operational efficiency, and elevate provider satisfaction through data analysis and visualization. The Strategic Initiatives Data Analyst will collaborate with key stakeholders and business leaders to define metrics, validate and analyze data, and develop reports to enhance decision-making.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Focus on data collection and analysis process, including: business rules, data querying, data cleaning, data exploration, and data visualization
- Develop complex SQL queries to collect, integrate and analyze data from multiple datasets to deliver meaningful insights
- Design/Maintain Tableau visualizations and reports for key metrics to identify and monitor initiatives
- Enhance decision making and improve processes through systematized scripts, statistical analysis, and data visualization
- Solve complex problems and propose "elegantly simple" solutions by drawing inference from data, thinking critically, and developing & analyzing multiple scenarios
- Provide recommendations related to data collection processes and dashboard designs
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar field
- Two to three years of data analysis work experience
- Experience designing, building, maintaining, and deploying complex reporting dashboards in Tableau
- Strong SQL programming skills and experience developing complex queries
- Working knowledge of Python or R is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills and desire to solve technical challenges
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Intellectually curious self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team and prioritize deliverables & meet deadlines with minimal oversight
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong command of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills (oral and written) required