Business/Data Analyst The DAI Client Experience Measurement & Analytics (CXMA) group serves as the eyes and ears by bringing the voice-of-the-client to bear in every aspect of our business, providing actionable insights to business leaders and decision makers, and enabling a client-centric culture. This team is responsible for the design, implementation, and ongoing management of our voice-of-client programs across the enterprise.
Our Analysts play a key role in designing & managing client listening processes and in looking across the organization to synthesize client data and feedback that will lead to the identification of actionable insights and opportunities to increase client loyalty, improve the client experience, and drive profitable business growth
What you’ll do:
- This position will support targeted list pulls, data management and analytics in support of the surveys used to measure the satisfaction and effectiveness of service provided cross our key client journeys & interactions.
- You will carry out complex assignments requiring in-depth working knowledge of database principles, programs and procedures and a solid understanding of relevant business issues.
- In-depth knowledge of database analysis and highly competent in the use of database tools including SQL and SAS is required.
- Experience using complex data sources in relational and flat file formats, advance expertise with Excel, including the use of pivot tables to display and manipulate information is required.
Additionally, you will:
- Quickly develop and apply a deep and broad understanding of the data sources and underlying business issues that your data developments are intended to address and ensure their accuracy & relevance. Use your highly efficient and accurate programming and database query tools to develop and document sustainable and automatable processing of high-frequency sampling programs.
- Develop plans to test and document new and existing data flow programs, debug code, and improve the usability of existing programs.
- Research, analyze and leverage data from a wide range of internal and external sources to generate comprehensive survey sample lists.
- Act as an internal consultant to our business partners to assess their decision-making, reporting and marketing needs, and recommend appropriate performance metrics, either from existing reports or from new reports to be developed.
Specific qualifications include:
- BA/BS degree and 5+ years work experience in a DB programming, analytical and/or consulting role
- Preferably 3+ years of expertise in complex ETL across multiple data platforms
- Interest and ability in working both independently and highly collaboratively
- Ability to remain poised and productive amidst unclear and shifting priorities and aggressive deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication, project planning and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong SQL & SAS programming, business analysis and data analysis skills
- Experience with data validation testing and data process automation
- Experience with GCP, Salesforce and Teradata data sources is a plus
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com